Monday, June 16, 2014

Card with Handmade Painting

Hello Everyone!

Here is a card that I have made using a painting that I made. It is actually a copy from one of the stamps that are available in countries outside India. As I do not have the stamps, I thought why not draw them and paint them my self to add them to my cards!! I have colored this sketch using water color pencils and then outlining the whole thing with a 0.05 fine tip black pen.
I hope you like it! So here we go!! The first attempt...






Do let me know whether you like it or not.... Also you can place orders for any of my cards (already posted on the blog or custom made) Just leave a comment below and with your contact details and I will get in touch with you. Or email me at contact.pankharts@gmail.com.

Have Fun and Keep Crafting!

No comments: