Monday, June 9, 2014

My First Custom Made Card for Client :)

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing the first custom made card that I did for a client! This guy wanted me to make a card for his wife for her birthday. He told me that she love Red color, is very bright and vibrant. Also loves flowers...
So what else did i need....i started working on the project with these things in mind.
I made an easel card with basic color theme as red. I have added a lot of flowers (all handmade by me) and created a window in which i have attached two cute butterflies on strings! The card is complete with a matching box to send it in!!
And I am delighted to share the final results with you!!!
Do let me know your comments on the same... <3 p="">






Have Fun and Keep Crafting!

1 comment:

SarahGeorge said...

Hi Aparna,
Your card looks LOVELY!! All those flowers are really gorgeous and the box idea is fantastic!! Thanks for visiting me the other day. Sorry I took some time to get back to you.